As you know (or maybe you don’t), I usually co-host an Instagram yoga challenge every month, but December was a challenge for me!
What a crazy month.
Most of my time was working on building my businesses (yes that’s plural), and preparing my mind and bank account for the exciting departure of my nine to five grind.
I can only assume it’s going to feel like I’m skipping school or on a long vacation until I adjust. It’s a strange feeling changing up my routine after eight years. It’s fabulous though because now all of my effort goes into creating a job out of what I love to do every day so that I can help others.
This month, we decided to change it up, and focus on yoga lifestyle rather than postures.
This challenge was put together really fast, but I’m thrilled about it because it’s all about intentions for 2015.
I’m not a huge fan of resolutions. I feel like you shouldn’t wait to start, and so many people break resolutions within the first month!
My intention for this challenge is to get you to think about these areas in your life, and then write them down, and send them out to the universe – using social media of course! Writing something down, and being part of a supportive community will empower and encourage you to move forward on your goals, and even give you ideas of how to accomplish them.
We also have three GREAT prizes for you!
1. @carlyatportenoire will be giving away a piece of rad jewelry
2. @everythingzenyoga in Orlando, FL will be giving away a new years yogi package
Here’s how this goes:
1. Follow hosts on Instagram:
2. Find this post by clicking below & like it and tag a friend!
3.Post your intentions daily. Your post should be either:
- a picture that represents your intention with your intention in the comments
- Or a picture with words (I like to use word swag).
4. Use hashtag #31daysofintention in your post
5. Tag co-hosts @mcofrank, @rosebatignani and @theyogimovement on each post
6. Tag sponsors @carlyatportenoire @everythingzenyoga
7. This challenge is all about starting now, so you can join in whenever!
Winners will be chosen at random!
I’m wishing you the most fabulous 2015 and every year after!
Namaste & lots of OM,