This challenge starts October 1st!
I’m super excited to announce this challenge because it’s been forever since I’ve hosted one. This one is special because I built it in such a way where you could create your own home practice.
You’ll be learning a new yoga posture and the variations every other day. Then, you’ll alternate meditation and self reflection practices in between.
This will give you a whole bunch of different practices that you can try, and when the challenge is over, you can keep a journal and continue the ones that really work for you.
See the picture below for the schedule, and then scroll down to read the rules!
Oh, and I have a sponsor! I’m stoked that Audible Yoga is giving away a year membership to one lucky winner!
Here are the rules:
- Go over to Instragram (You can click on the image above)
- Follow me @monicadawnstone and our sponsor @audibleyoga!
- Screenshot or #repost the Instagram post and tag some friends! Make sure to also use the hashtag #tinyyogatips and tag @audibleyoga and @monicadawnstone. The hashtag is the only way I can track the contest.
- Tag @audibleyoga and @monicadawnstone on each post throughout the month.
- Use the hashtag #tinyyogatips on each post!
- Participate in each post.
I’ll post the day before. For the meditations and reflections, I’ll give you instruction on what to do and post, the morning before, so you’ll have plenty of time.
Are you in? Tell me in the comments, and then post your screenshot on Instagram (or #repost!). YAY!